1.3
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Stay away from this company.They are impossible to work with and have absolutely no common sense.

They could care less about their customers and will pounce on you every chance they get.

They do not do what they say they're going to do and every person you speak with tell you something different.Don't make the mistake of doing business with this company.

Review about: Nextgear Capital Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Nextgear Capital?

Comments

every complaint is on the money

Tavares, Florida, United States #1323232

That is true I had to filed bankruptcy because of this *** company. and i had my family against me. Do not do business with these dump butts

to Anonymous #1331777

When ypu filed bankruptcy how did that work.im in the process of doing this because next gear is evil

Raleigh, North Carolina, United States #1291679

The worst. Stay away from them if you want to stay in business

Raleigh, North Carolina, United States #1291674

I would stay away from Nextgear Capital and all the Cox companies.They overcharged me for insurance even though I had a policy in place and only once I called them on it did they pay me a partial amount.

They are the worst and are rude and crooked.

I am in the process of taking them to court to recover my money they cheated me out of.At all cost do not use Nextgear for anything.

Ashburn, Virginia, United States #1270820

Totally agree with this we are a Maryland Dealer and are finding it impossible to continue working with our Dealer manager Dave.We always pay on time or before time.

They make up these Nonsense rules and requirements out of blue.We are done and moving our business to other FP providers.